Hey Xbox Insiders! Now we have a brand new Xbox One replace preview coming to the Beta ring. It’s vital we word that some updates made in these preview OS builds embody background enhancements that guarantee a high quality and steady construct for Xbox One.
We proceed to put up these launch notes, even when the noticeable modifications to the UI are minimal, so that you’re conscious when updates are coming to your system. Particulars may be discovered under!
System Replace Particulars:
- OS model launched: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_201019041.4932.200929-0000
- Accessible: 6 p.m. PT – September 30, 2020
- Obligatory: three a.m. PT – October 1, 2020
Fixes Carried out
Due to the laborious work of Xbox engineers, we’re comfortable to announce the next fixes have been applied for this construct:
- Fastened a problem the place the Audio button on the underside of the Information was not working.
- Customers ought to not see surprising habits with the disc tile on the dashboard when putting in titles.
- Fixes applied to handle customers not having the ability to hear one another in events.
- Numerous updates to correctly replicate native languages throughout the console
- Be aware: Customers collaborating in Preview may even see “odd” textual content throughout the console, for extra info go right here.
We perceive some points have been listed in earlier Xbox Insider Launch Notes. These things aren’t being ignored, however it is going to take Xbox engineers extra time to discover a resolution.
We’re nonetheless monitoring these recognized points:
- Some customers have reported that Dolby Atmos for Headphones audio setting modifications when the console is rebooted/up to date.
- Be aware: Should you try and set the audio to Dolby Atmos for Headphones and see a message advising you to launch the Dolby Entry App, please file suggestions earlier than launching the app.
- We’re investigating experiences of the audio mixer being unable to regulate chat/sport audio ranges.
- There are experiences from customers that the Information not launching or loading.
My Video games & Apps
- Customers have reported seeing black tiles as an alternative of sport paintings when looking their assortment.
- Be aware: We’re nonetheless investigating the problem, please report the problem once more from the console when you have achieved so with a previous replace and are nonetheless seeing this habits.
- Some titles in assortment might seem with a “trial” tag incorrectly in assortment.
- The textual content for “Able to Begin” when putting in a sport might not show appropriately.
- Typically customers might encounter the inaccurate Profile shade when powering on the console.
Be certain that to make use of Report an issue to maintain us knowledgeable of your subject. We might not be capable to reply to everybody, however the information we’ll collect is essential to discovering a decision.
Find out how to Get Xbox Insider Assist
Should you’re an Xbox Insider in search of assist, please attain out to the neighborhood subreddit. Official Xbox employees, moderators, and fellow Xbox Insiders are there to assist together with your considerations.
When posting to the subreddit, please look by most up-to-date posts to see in case your subject has already been posted or addressed. We all the time advocate including to threads with the identical subject earlier than posting a model new one. This helps us assist you one of the best we are able to! Don’t overlook to make use of “Report an issue” earlier than posting—the data shared in each locations helps us perceive your subject higher.
Thanks to each Xbox Insider within the subreddit right this moment. We love that it has change into such a pleasant and community-driven hub of dialog and assist.
For extra info concerning the Xbox Insider Program comply with us on Twitter. Control future Xbox Insider Launch Notes for extra info concerning your Xbox One Replace Preview ring!