Valorant’s first large replace of Act Three is right here and which means Skye is becoming a member of the roster. Alongside the brand new Agent, this patch additionally brings just a few stability adjustments to different Brokers, an replace to the in-game financial system, and the addition of the long-awaited left-handed gun possibility.
Skye is that this patch’s largest addition. Skye brings every kind of utility to any group she’s on with methods to find enemies and heal her teammates. For a full breakdown of Skye’s skills you possibly can take a look at the flexibility preview video under.
As for stability adjustments, this patch brings some changes for 3 totally different Brokers. The primary is a slight nerf to Breach that makes his flashes just a bit bit shorter. Cypher’s Trapwires are actually disabled after he dies, which ought to show to be an enormous nerf for him. Lastly, Killjoy received just a few buffs together with the flexibility to reposition her turret barely quicker.
This patch additionally takes intention on the sport’s financial system by adjusting what number of credit gamers obtain once they finish a spherical with out dying. Now any attacking participant who loses the spherical however survives with out planting the spike will solely get 1,000 credit for the spherical. The identical goes for defenders that survive however lose in a spherical the place the Spike detonates.
One of many neighborhood’s most-requested quality-of-life updates can also be coming to Valorant on this patch with the choice to modify to a left-handed gun mannequin. Which means that the participant holds the gun on their left aspect, relatively than their proper. Together with making some left-handed gamers extra snug, this feature is further widespread as a result of many right-handed gamers want it as effectively.
For a take a look at all of the adjustments in Valorant patch 1.11 you possibly can take a look at the total patch notes.
Valorant patch 1.11 notes
Skye Joins the Valorant Roster
- Skye can be accessible to be used in official esports competitors (e.g., First Strike) after two weeks in Aggressive queue (November 9, barring any points)
With First Strike on the horizon, the stability group has been onerous at work making our final spherical of main stability adjustments earlier than groups begin duking it out. We wish to be certain that the highest groups don’t need to always adapt to a altering sport whereas they’re taking part in within the event. Minor stability adjustments might happen throughout the span of First Strike, however we gained’t deploy adjustments like those on this patch that closely influence a group’s methods.
One of many developments we now have noticed is that attacking groups can have a extremely onerous time breaking entrenched defenders. Though every bit of the sport can affect this kind of development (transfer pace, weapon tuning, map design, Agent stability), we predict there are just a few focused character adjustments that may assist give attackers extra alternatives to interrupt entrenched defenders. Every is listed under.
—Max Grossman, Lead Character Designer
- Flash Tuning: The fade out of the flash debuff stays the identical period however now fades slower firstly
Initiators create concentrated home windows of extraordinarily excessive risk to assist their groups break onto websites. To this finish, we’re barely rising the period of debuffs from some Initiator skills (principally flashes). Our aim right here is to extend the chance window that Initiator’s teammates need to capitalize on their utility and additional differentiate Initiators from Duelists.
- Full flash time elevated from 1.75 >>> 2
Much like a few of the adjustments we made with Sage, we wish to enhance the depth of determination making when taking part in Sentinels whereas additionally offering enemies with extra counterplay to “entice” skills. To cut back the full potential influence of those skills, autonomous traps are actually disabled when the deployer dies (e.g., Cypher’s Trapwire disables when Cypher dies). We wish to encourage Sentinel gamers to play extra thoughtfully and punctiliously round their traps whereas rising the reward for taking out the Sentinel participant.
- Disabled and revealed upon loss of life
Spy Digital camera
- Disabled and revealed upon loss of life
Killjoy is simplest when locking down a single website. Killjoy has to remain close to her Turret and Alarmbot for them to stay lively. Her international recon ought to be hit fairly onerous right here however we now have barely boosted her stalling energy to counterbalance that nerf. All in all, we hope to maintain Killjoy in a really related place energy sensible however give her a stronger identification because the premiere on-site defender.
- Alarmbot and Turret now deactivate if she is greater than 40m away from them—reentering the 40m vary reactivates her little associates.
- Cooldown after pickup decreased from 20 seconds >>> 10 seconds
- Vary at which Alarmbot may be detected decreased from 9m >>> 7m
- Cooldown after pickup decreased from 20 seconds >>> 7 seconds
- Vary at which Nanoswarm may be detected decreased from 5m >>> 3.5m
- Harm elevated from 40/s >>> 45/s
- Harm now ticks smoother and quicker whereas in Nanoswarm, as a substitute of in chunks of 10 each ¼ of a second
- Icebox enters the Aggressive map rotation
- Icebox can be accessible to be used in official esports competitors (e.g., First Strike) after 4 weeks in Aggressive queue (November 29, barring any points)
- Shorter Unrated queue occasions for the highest-rank gamers
- We’ve taken steps to additional clear up points for elite gamers experiencing lengthy queue occasions for Unrated. We’re additionally additional investigating enhancements to lowering lengthy queue occasions for all main modes.
- Added location of the present gamepod to the loading display for all modes
- Adjusted Fight Rating to think about non-damaging assists
Sport Mode Updates
- “Play Out All Rounds” possibility now accessible in customized sport foyer choices,
Play Out All Rounds makes it simpler to run apply periods. When enabled the sport will not finish when a group reaches 13 wins; as a substitute the match will proceed till each groups have performed a full half of 12 rounds on all sides. After 24 rounds the group with extra rounds will win. Within the case of a tie the sport will proceed to extra time (depending on the Additional time possibility chosen within the foyer display).
Video games Methods
Updates to Financial system Ruleset
- Attackers who lose however survive your complete spherical with out planting the Spike obtain a decreased variety of credit (1,000)
- Defenders who lose however survive your complete spherical after the Spike has detonated additionally obtain decreased credit (1,000)
- Dying to the Spike will not rely as a loss of life in KDA statistics
- Further financial info added as a tooltip when hovering over the exclamation mark subsequent to “Min Subsequent Spherical” within the store
Context: These adjustments are supposed to extend richness in determination making relating to when it’s worthwhile to avoid wasting your gear vs. go for the spherical win. Moreover, this may permit groups that may safe spherical wins to extra successfully chip away on the financial system of opponents that decide to avoid wasting out costly weapons on a spherical loss.
- Minor enhancements to observer flashed indicator
- New setting for observers: ‘Present Participant Keybinds on Map’
- New Customized Sport Choice: ‘Play Out All Rounds’
- Each groups play a full 12 rounds on each attacker & defender sides, adopted by extra time/endgame (if relevant)
High quality of Life
- Left-handed view mannequin is now accessible for gamers. Gamers can swap their first particular person view-model to lefthanded by going to the settings menu and swapping their view mannequin to “Left-Handed”. Altering this may also present all different gamers as left-handed when spectating.
- Now you can ship a direct message by clicking a buddy’s title in chat as a substitute of getting to kind their title out
- Gamers which were AFK or alt-tabbed for greater than 5 minutes will now seem as ‘Away’ within the Social Panel
- Adjusted group colours to stay mounted for the total period of a sport for observers as a substitute of getting the Attacking aspect all the time seem as crimson, and the defending aspect all the time seem as inexperienced
- The expertise of getting groups change colours on the half from a viewer perspective was a bit complicated, and in addition led to some difficulties for broadcasters to match their overlays to this conduct. This variation will permit the viewers and event organizers to have a extra constant expertise for the whole thing of a sport.
- [BETA] Experimental Sharpening
- Mounted one supply of fight hitches we’ve seen from participant studies
- We’re persevering with to analyze the fight hitches that gamers have been reporting in latest patches. This patch features a repair for some of the widespread hitches that we’ve seen throughout fight. Whereas we hope that this may resolve the problem for a lot of of you, we’re nonetheless actively monitoring down a pair different hitches that we’ve seen out of your clips.
- Jett now can’t rope sprint lel
- Mounted a bug the place incoming Get together invitations would stay lively within the Social Panel after being declined
- Gamers not see the spike location when reconnecting to a sport
- Mounted problem the place participant corpses might trigger collision points
- Sage wall segments not breaks if a participant dies on high of them
- Mounted a bug that might disable queueing for any mode if a participant closed the shopper throughout the Match Discovered countdown.
- Mounted a bug that was displaying Act Rank badge on the MVP display exterior of Aggressive Queue.