Launching in simply a few days’ time on the Nintendo Change eShop is GUNPIG: Firepower For Rent, an arcade-style twin-stick shooter from developer LaPointe Joints and writer Flynn’s Arcade.
Placing pigs in spaceships and sending them out on an intergalactic shooter mission may not be the primary concept you’d consider when designing a recreation, however that is precisely what we’ve right here. As you will see within the trailer above, the sport is a fast-paced affair which can take a look at your pace and reflexes on the wheel, in addition to your capability to make good use of the quick-swap weapon system.
The sport’s mentioned to incorporate bonus ranges to unlock in addition to hidden collectables to seek out, positioned throughout eight totally different levels that get progressively tougher. This is a function record:
– Cute piggy mascot character!
– eight totally different levels of accelerating problem
– 9 totally different weapons with three particular weapons; a droppable mine, acid barrier or space blast!
– Fast swap ‘GunMod’ system…simply drive over the pad to alter out your gun at any time!
– Hidden ‘Bax Card’ artwork card collectibles illustrated by particular person artists hidden all through the degrees
– Full soundtrack by Tower Of Weapons/Mothergunship composer Mike Mirabello, with particular victory monitor by The Mysterious Breakmaster Cylinder
The sport launches on third December – that is this Thursday – and shall be priced at $4.99 / £4.49.
Ever needed to tackle the function of a pig who doubles up as an alien pest management specialist? Tell us in case you’ll be doing simply that with a remark under.