What would you do to carry again somebody you’re keen on?
Sword of the Necromancer is a dungeon-crawler motion RPG with Rogue-like parts the place you’ll be able to revive your defeated enemies to make them battle alongside you.
Flip your foes into allies utilizing the forbidden powers of the Sword of the Necromancer and assist Tama attain the dungeon’s depths with the intention to acquire sufficient energy to carry Koko again from the useless.
Collect a little bit military of monsters, equip your self with weapons and relics and degree as much as tackle the guardians that stand between you and your goal.
– Flip your foes into allies: use the Sword of the Necromancer to revive defeated monsters and make them battle alongside you.
– Collect weapons and relics: every weapon is totally different from the others due to the procedural weapon era system, which supplies them varied results and attributes.
– Battle with all of your would possibly: defeat your enemies utilizing a wide range of weapons and objects and dominating the fluid head-to-head battle system.
– Stage up: improve your character by combating enemies and improve your stats. Enhance your summoned monsters by combating alongside them.
– Dying just isn’t the tip: Every attempt will get you nearer to the Necromancer. You’ll lose all of your geared up weapons and monsters, however you’ll retain half the extent you achieved in your run.
– Study the reality: Uncover Tama and Koko’s previous as you advance by means of the dungeon.
– Native co-op play: Use the Flask of Homunculus to create a replica of the playable character and play with a buddy in native co-op sport.
“Legend says that, deep inside these mountains, a heretic determined to violate the need of the gods with the intention to obtain everlasting life.
The heretic succeeded on this aberrant try, and created a instrument for forbidden rituals that would grant immortality… and even carry again the useless.
Over time and centuries many have tried to get that energy for themselves, however all they discovered within the Necromancer’s crypt was their demise.
They are saying that the instrument the Necromancer created can also be a weapon…
The Sword of the Necromancer”
Tama is a former rogue that’s tasked to escort the priestess Koko in her pilgrimage across the continent. Throughout their journey Koko dies, and Tama carries the corpse to the Necromancer’s crypt, the place legends say there dwells an influence which will resurrect the useless.
Stuffed with despair, Tama will enter the dungeon with the purpose of acquiring the forbidden energy of necromancy, ignoring the hazards that lurk within the shadows.