Okay-pop woman group sensation Twice can be featured on League of Legends’ fictional pop group Okay/DA’s upcoming album.
Following Okay/DA’s success in 2018, Riot Video games put out a pre-release single, “The Baddest” in September. Soyeon and Miyeon of Okay-pop woman group (G)I-dle returned to their roles as Akali and Ahri, however the tune featured two new singers as nicely: Bea Miller and Wolftyla. Madison Beer and Jaira Burns have been each featured in Okay/DA’s first single, “Pop/Stars,” and are making a return to the group.
The remainder of the EP will function extra singers. The total monitor listing is as follows:
- The Baddest (that includes Soyeon and Miyeon of (G)I-dle, Bea Miller, Wolftyla)
- Extra (that includes Madison Beer, Soyeon and Miyeon of (G)I-dle, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine)
- Villain (that includes Madison Beer, Kim Petras)
- I’ll Present You (that includes Twice, Bekuh Growth, Annika Wells)
- Drum Go Dum (that includes Aluna, Wolftyla, Bekuh Growth)
Twice is a vastly in style Okay-pop woman group and so they’ve created quite a few catchy chart-topping singles like “Cheer Up,” “Likey,” and “Really feel Particular.” Lexie Liu is a distinguished Chinese language singer and rapper, and Bekuh Growth is understood for her work with Okay-pop group Blackpink, so it’s secure to say that there’s tons of expertise on this upcoming album.
We’re not totally certain which characters are wherein songs, or which singers are representing which characters, exterior of Soyeon and Miyeon very possible preserving their roles as Akali and Ahri. A Riot Video games consultant has confirmed that each one 9 members of Twice can be performing in “I’ll Present You,” so prepare for some attention-grabbing line distribution.