Murderer’s Creed Valhalla’s post-launch content material will let gamers “uncover the monstrous reality behind the legend of Beowulf,” and ship them to Eire and Paris, Ubisoft introduced Tuesday. Valhalla’s paid season go will embody two main expansions, however all gamers will get free seasonal content material and a “conflict-free” Discovery Tour coming in 2021.
Followers who buy the Gold, Final, or Collector editions of the sport — or who go for the $39.99 season go — will obtain The Legend of Beowulf quest when the sport launches in November, plus two extra expansions in 2021. Within the spring, Wrath of the Druids will take gamers to Eire the place they need to “unravel the mysteries of an historic and mysterious druidic cult” by means of “haunted forests and dazzling landscapes.” Then, in the summertime, The Siege of Paris could have them tangling with “key historic figures of war-torn Frankia” whereas they “infiltrate the fortified metropolis of Paris and the River Seine.”
Everybody who purchases the sport can even get entry to tons of free content material. That features a Discovery Tour mode, an in-game instructional discipline journey in the identical fashion as Murderer’s Creed Origins, plus the next, through Ubisoft:
- A brand new settlement space, permitting gamers to proceed to develop and evolve their settlement.
- A standard Viking Competition: the Xmas Competition, for gamers to expertise of their settlement.
- A brand new recreation mode: the River Raids. Constructing on Valhalla’s core raiding mechanic the mode will ship a dynamic, difficult and extremely replayable raid expertise.
- The addition of the Ranks for Jomsviking: in Murderer’s Creed Valhalla gamers can’t solely create their lieutenant to be a part of their raiding crew, but additionally recruit some from their pals and the neighborhood. In Season 1, gamers will see an replace to the Jomsviking function which is able to enable their Jomsviking to earn XP and rank up — the upper would be the rank of the lieutenant, the extra silver gamers will earn when recruited by different gamers.
- Lastly, as for every season, Season 1 can even include new participant expertise and talents, weapons and kit, and beauty objects for the settlement, longship, horse and raven.
Builders even have plans for season 2, which is able to launch in March 2021. On the core might be a “new recreation mode that builds on Valhalla’s core fight experiences” in addition to extra festivals, new gear and beauty objects, and extra. There are additionally plans for a 3rd and fourth season, however no particulars got.
Murderer’s Creed Valhalla might be launched on Nov. 10, for Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, Home windows PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Sequence X. The PlayStation 5 model arrives on Nov. 12.