The primary paid DLC for Lonely Mountains: Downhill is now out there on Nintendo Change, celebrating a serious milestone for the sport with some very welcome new content material.
Known as ‘Eldfjall Island’, the DLC provides model new challenges throughout 4 trails, with new outfits, paint jobs, and equipment to unlock alongside the way in which. It is the “largest and most versatile mountain” added to the sport to date in accordance with the event crew, and in addition comes with new particular results like thunderstorms and an energetic volcano.
– 4 new trails with new challenges and resting spots
– New particular results: Trip by way of a Thunderstorm and navigate alongside an erupting volcano
– Fulfill your internal Viking and unlock distinctive outfits, helmets, and paint jobs
– Improve your current outfits with the brand new professional helmet
– Full your trend model with new unlockable backpacks
– Make your title well-known on the leaderboards!
The DLC arrives as the sport reaches its first anniversary (it first launched on 23rd October 2019 on different platforms, earlier than coming to Change earlier this yr). It additionally not too long ago surpassed 1.2 million complete gamers.
Eldfjall Island is offered to obtain from the eShop proper now for $5.99 / €5.99. We gave the bottom recreation a mightily excessive rating of 9/10 in our assessment, so you may make sure that you may have an excellent time in the event you determine to dive in.