Launching later this month on Nintendo Swap is Crossbow: Bloodnight, a “frantic score-attack area shooter” with some spooky horror vibes thrown in for good measure.
From Hyperstrange, the builders behind Postal: Mind Broken and Elderborn, Crossbow: Bloodnight has you making use of an automated crossbow to mow down waves of demonic creatures. “Hunt. Die. Hunt Once more,” the sport says, simply in case you were not already creeped out sufficient.
It is a single-player affair, however international leaderboards imply you could compete in opposition to mates and randomers on-line must you need to examine your crossbow experience. Here is a function checklist:
– Arcane Crossbow with numerous taking pictures modes, additional empowered by siphoned spirits of your prey
– Fluid, skill-rewarding motion mechanics with dashes, jumps, and bunny hops
– Devastating particular assault that takes time to recharge and is finest utilized in strategic moments
– Immediate respawn button and quick respawn after demise, so you’ll be able to keep immersed within the recreation
-Six enemy sorts in two variants, endlessly flooding the night-clad courtyard of the outdated, desecrated abbey that turns into the world of your wrestle
– World leaderboard system so you’ll be able to compete in opposition to mates and strangers.
It is launching on 29th January and might be out there instantly from the Swap eShop. Will you be selecting it up? Tell us within the feedback.