Be aware: The next trailer incorporates mature language which may be unsuitable for some viewers.
When you’re searching for one thing really distinctive, you needn’t look any additional than Hen Police.
From Hungarian developer The Wild Gents and printed by HandyGames, Hen Police is a dialogue-heavy buddy-cop noir journey. All of it takes place inside a “rigorously crafted world,” boasting a gritty story, and plenty of bonkers humour.
After all, the very first thing you will discover about it from the sweary trailer above is that the sport’s total solid is made up of real looking animals – listening to these accents come out of chickens and cats is probably one of many weirdest experiences we’ll ever have on Swap. Nonetheless, it is good to see one thing slightly completely different.
– An exhilarating, wealthy storyline with a basic film-noir twist
– Skilled voiceover with greater than eight hours of spoken dialogue!
– A rigorously crafted, distinctive and “colourful” world
– A posh interrogation system
– 30 totally voiced characters
– A cinematic film-noir expertise with greater than 20 cutscenes!
-Numerous clues, data, and collectibles to seek out
– And a stupendous authentic soundtrack
The sport’s now obtained a confirmed launch date of fifth November on different platforms, with Swap “coming later”. Hopefully it will not be too lengthy earlier than we will test it out on Nintendo’s machine.
Is that this one thing you will think about shopping for on Swap? Do not be a rooster – go away us a remark beneath.