Zerouno Video games has introduced that Steel Tales: Overkill, a ‘3D guitar-shooter’, will quickly obtain a crowdfunding marketing campaign to launch on Nintendo Change.
The sport is an action-adventure title that has you combating towards a curse inflicted upon your metal-loving brothers, hoping to free them from an historical evil. It options procedurally generated ranges which can change every time you play via the sport, and is already slated to launch on PC in early 2021.
The brand new Kickstarter marketing campaign hopes to generate the funding required to get the sport on Change, PlayStation and Xbox consoles, and can go stay on third December. You’ll be able to see the web page right here and signal as much as be notified when it goes stay.
Steel Tales: Overkill options embrace:
– 50+ gadgets: guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books and summons
– 15 completely different enemies
– eight Guitar Bosses
– four playable characters: Are you extra Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? Select your brothers!
– three environments: Take pleasure in exploring completely different environments like Steel Den, Steel Competition and Hell
– 6 procedurally generated ranges: With randomly generated ranges, no two video games will ever be the identical
– Native CO-OP
– Mission system to unlock skills and improve stats between runs
– Unique soundtrack and worldwide metallic bands’ songs from Eclipse Information
Does this appear to be one thing you would possibly get pleasure from? Tell us should you’ll be retaining an eye fixed out for the Kickstarter marketing campaign with a remark under.