Beacon Pines, a “cute and creepy” storybook journey that we reported on earlier this month, has now flown previous its preliminary Kickstarter objective to land a launch on Swap.
On the time of writing, the challenge has earned over $48,500 from backers, comfortably outdoing its goal of $30,000 with ten days nonetheless left to go. With a Swap launch now locked in, the challenge is headed in direction of numerous stretch targets – fishing and cooking options have already been unlocked, and voice performing is the subsequent goal.
If you happen to want a fast recap, this is an official description and have record:
Beacon Pines is a cute and creepy journey sport inside a magical storybook. You play as each the reader of the e book and its principal character, Luka. Discover the world to search out phrase charms. Use your charms to alter the course of destiny!
Regular isn’t what it was. Glowing timber, shady firms, working in your life, and by no means realizing who to belief. Welcome to Beacon Pines!
– Discover an illustrated mountain city to gather phrase charms
– Use these phrases to change the story
– Use these phrases to make buddies
– Use these phrases to weave the material of destiny itself
– Open the magical e book at any time to return and alter your choices
– Superbly illustrated artwork by Ilse Harting
– Authentic soundtrack by award successful musician Matt Meyer
The Kickstarter ends on fifth March, so if you happen to’re interested by studying extra concerning the challenge and giving it your backing, be sure to move over there and test it out earlier than then.
What do you assume? Will you be backing this one? Possibly one for the wishlist sooner or later? Tell us within the feedback.