Blizzard’s recreation launcher, Battle.internet, is getting a giant replace, which ought to make shopping by way of your library just a little simpler. Blizzard has been testing Battle.internet’s 2.zero modifications on its beta server. Now the modifications are official, and rolling out for everybody.
There are 5 huge modifications meant to enhance day-to-day use of the launcher, in accordance with the information launch:
1. Improved navigation and format—now you can favourite your video games and organize them for ease of entry
2. A way more expansive format for information and recreation content material in full-page view
3. A revamped social pane so you possibly can higher see your pals and what they’re as much as on every recreation tab
4. Main accessibility enhancements—we’ve added the power to navigate many of the app along with your keyboard, elevated our display screen reader help, and improved the colour distinction
5. A brand new, consolidated notifications hub for messages and obtain standing
Elements of North America will probably be receiving the patch first, after which they’ll be used to check the launcher’s stability. If issues go effectively, extra accounts will get the replace within the weeks forward, together with gamers in different areas.
Blizzard additionally says that it intends to maintain creating Battle.internet, and that is “just the start of recent options coming.” It continued: “We’ll maintain iterating, bettering, and including to the app over time.”