TeamNora Video games and writer HypeTrain Digital have introduced that they will be bringing DeathStick, an upcoming action-platformer, to Nintendo Change.
The groups describe the sport as “a stupendous 2D pixel artwork Metroidvania/slasher platformer,” the place gamers observe the story of a younger woman known as Mako. She’s on a quest to save lots of her world from destruction, and to do this, she’ll must make use of the sport’s world-switching mechanic.
This capability flips in-game areas 180 levels, throwing Mako into one other dimension. You’ll be able to see it going down within the newly-released trailer above, or proper right here:
This is an inventory of key options:
– Combat like an murderer! Slasher combating mechanics with combos.
– Do not get misplaced! Discover the world of Aarkalia in two totally different dimensions.
– Defend towards evil forces! Problem dozens of distinctive enemies and livid bosses by means of your journey.
– Change into a grasp! Evolve and alter your playstyle by acquiring a variety of distinctive talents and particular assaults.
– Look into it! Charming pixel-art aesthetics mixed with clean animations.
– Discover your path! Remedy the thriller of the Nice Mirror by means of a number of endings.
We have fairly a wait forward of us earlier than we will examine this one out, as the sport is not deliberate to launch till Q3 2022. It sounds ages away, however we think about it will go faster than you assume.
As ever, be at liberty to share your early ideas on this one within the feedback beneath.