Set to launch early subsequent 12 months on Nintendo Swap is 10 Second Ninja X, an action-platformer that is certain to push you to the restrict.
From UK-based developer and writer Thalamus Digital, the sport is alleged to be a “blisteringly quick hardcore motion platformer that checks the participant’s abilities, reflexes, and endurance in equal measure.” After being kidnapped by the dastardly Captain Greatbeard, gamers should try and destroy his military of robots in every stage – however you solely have ten seconds to do it.
“The objective with 10 Second Ninja was to make one thing polished and satisfying from the moment you picked up the gamepad,” says 4 Circle Interactive Director Dan Pearce. “Whereas the sport is difficult, what’s extra vital is that it is tremendous straightforward to study and never nearly fast reflexes. It feels so proper for a console just like the Nintendo Swap, the place choosing up a recreation for a couple of minutes (or seconds) is such a core a part of the system’s attraction.”
This is a characteristic listing:
– 100 thumb blistering, thoughts bending ranges spanning 11 recreation worlds
– Contains all 40 unique 10 Second Ninja ranges remastered in HD
– 11 Marathon Modes that includes back-to-back ninja insanity
– Participant ghosts and unlockable ghost hints for trickier ranges
– Discover the magnificent Greatbeard’s airship
– On-line leaderboards for each stage
– Hidden minigames, with a 100% likelihood of Nun-themed mayhem
– eight totally different character costumes to unlock and play
The sport initially launched on Steam again in 2016 and has acquired ‘very optimistic’ consumer evaluations. Maybe this can be one to look out for when it arrives on Swap subsequent 12 months?
Liking the look of it? Share your ideas with us within the feedback under.